Danish Council for Independent Research (DFF) is comprised of a Board of Directors and the following five scientific research councils: DFF | Humanities, DFF | Natural Sciences, DFF | Social Sciences, DFF | Medical Sciences and DFF | Technology and Production Sciences.
What can be applied for?
DFF has two annual application deadlines. A main call in late October and a semi-annual deadline in late april.
You can apply for funding for the following instruments:
- DFF Individual postdoctoral grants
- DFF-MOBILEX mobility grants
- Sapere Aude: DFF-Research Talent, Starting Grant and Advanced Grant
- DFF-Research Project 1, 2 and 3
- Research education outside of universities (PhD)
- FKK-Research Network
- FKK-Scientific Conferences
- FSE-International research visit grants
- FSS-Clinician scientist positions
- FSS-Pregraduate scholarships
Sapere Aude is DFF's programme aimed at developing the most talented researchers abilities, nationally and internationally. You can read about Sapere Aude below
Who has received funding?
The scheduled time of processing for each Council can be found in the Call for proposals (page 9 and 10). About 7 days after the scheduled time of processing, DFF publishes the names of grant recipients.