Credit transfer

If you wish to use your foreign qualifications to continue your education in Denmark you may apply for credit transfer.

Credit transfer (merit in Danish) means that parts of your previous qualification are accredited towards replacing part of the new education programme.

If you wish to apply for credit transfer, please contact a student advisor at the Danish education institution where you plan to enrol or have enrolled. The educational institution decides whether you are entitled to credit transfer.

Complaints procedure

If you disagree with the institution's decision on credit transfer you may file a complaint with a special appeals committee.

Find out more:

last modified Jan 31, 2013