The Danish Council for Technology and Innovation
The objectives of the council are to promote:
- Collaboration and dissemination of knowledge between researchers, research and educational institutions, advanced technology groups, knowledge institutions and enterprises.
- Innovation, development, diffusion, use and commercialization of new research and technology, and knowledge of organizations and markets.
- Flow and development of knowledge and technology based enterprises.
- Innovation and input of capital and expertise for knowledge and technology based enterprises.
- International collaboration on the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Danish Council for Technology and Innovation administer a number of initiatives which purposes are to promote innovation and dissemination of knowledge between knowledge institutions and enterprises. The initiatives are:
Cooperation and interaction:
- Innovation Consortia.
- Approved Technological Service.
- Industrial PhD.
- Innovation assistant (Videnpiloter).
- Innovation Networks Denmark.
Entrepreneurship and commercialization:
- Innovation Incubators.
- Consultancy Services for Inventors.