Gå til indhold

Legalisation (authentication) of Danish degrees, diplomas and certificates

Contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if you need legalisation (authentication) of your Danish degree, diploma or certificate.

Some countries demand legalisation of foreign diplomas. A legalisation is a confirmation that a signature is genuine and a certification that the signatory is entitled to sign that document. A legalisation does not verify the document's contents.

Prior to working or studying abroad you should find out whether you need to get your Danish diplomas legalised. Information on legalisation requirements etc. can be obtained from the foreign embassies and consulates in Denmark:

If you need legalisation of Danish documents, you can get it from the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

last modified Feb 15, 2022