‹›Danish research secures more than DKK 4 billion in EU funding Danish companies and research institutions perform well in securing funding from the EU research and innovation programme Horizon 2020. Compared with other countries, Denmark ranks third when measured per capita.
- Guide to funding for research and innovation
- Open Access to scientific publications and research data
- Admission to Danish Higher Education
- Assessment and recognition of foreign degrees and qualifications
- SU State Educational Grants
- Cooperation via Innovation Centres, attachès and bilateral agreements
Danish research secures more than DKK 4 billion in EU funding
Apr 05, 2017
More than 54,000 have applied for higher education via quota 2
Mar 16, 2017
The Danish PhD programme: high quality attracting private sector employers
Mar 03, 2017
Five outstanding researchers honoured with EliteForsk awards
Feb 23, 2017
New survey shows Danish research into environmentally-friendly resources is of high international quality
Jan 06, 2017
- Danish research secures more than DKK 4 billion in EU funding
Denmark's great ambitions for drone technology
Mar 30, 2017Minister for Higher Education and Science Søren Pind to provide DKK 27.5 million for new drone technology research. The investment will advance Denmark even further in the field of strong drone nations and is aimed at the development of drone technology within a number of branches.
Søren Pind was appointed minister for Ministry of Higher Education and Science 28 November 2016.