Gå til indhold

International qualifications for entry to undergraduate programmes

If you have an upper secondary school leaving certificate (high school exam), please check the list below to see if you are eligible for admission to undergraduate programmes, i.e. Bachelor's, Professional Bachelor's, and Academy Profession degree programmes.
last modified Jul 13, 2021