Application forms for assessment of your foreign qualifications

Top billede
Please fill in the relevant application form. The form contains instructions as to which documents to enclose.

Go here for the standard application form for assessment of the level of foreign qualifications:

See also:

Regulated professions

If your profession is regulated in Denmark, please find the appropriate form and instructions here:

Recognition of foreign teaching qualifications

Application form for recognition as a teacher in the Danish Folkeskole (municipal primary and lower secondary school) or upper secondary school (gymnasium, HF, HHX or HTX):


If you need an assessment for the purpose of obtaining a residence and work permit under the Greencard scheme, you are to contact the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration:

The Danish Agency for Higher Education only assesses foreign qualifications in relation to Greencard applications when the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration asks us to do so with regard to a specific application.

You may be able to find our general assessments for your country in this database: